Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Mentor


I had the chance to be exposed to Japanese way of doing business in my previous employment too.

This includes receiving personal guidance from Japanese Executive Director i.e Mr Koichi Takano (far right). He was my mentor who guided me the way to handle the ever demanding Japanese corporate customers. Arigatou Takano San!! He already returned to Japan to head the international banking in Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi-UFJ, Tokyo. Hope to pay you a visit sometime soon, Takano San.

Thru exposure to Japanese businesses i can sum up that the Japanese way of doing business; strong discipline, dedication and relentless quest for Kaizen (daily pursuit of perfection) makes them highly successful wherever they are.

2 comments:

Futuristics said...

NICE Blog :)

sh@h said...

moshi moshi..shukri san...nihon jin karades? watachi malaysia jindes...paham ke x paham nie john? ahahaha..nway, nice blog..:D